Benefits with Regrob
Godrej Garden city has a layout that has been conceptualized by some of the world’s best architects like Skidmore, Owings and Merrill (SOM) with wide roads, abundant greenery and modern amenities.
Location Advantages and Directions
Distances from Important Places
- 1.8 kms from SG Highway
- 12 kms from City Centre
- 14 kms from Airport
- 20 kms from Railway Station
- 20 kms from Gandhinagar
Godrej Properties offers 1 bhk apartments in vrindavan pocket of its highly acclaimed garden city township in ahemdabad. These 600 sq ft 1bhk are starting from 18 lacs onwards. These apartments are well ventilated, vast friendly, high on utility and luxury with all modern amenities for a world class living experience. Godrej Garden City has more than 13000 apartments with abundant greenery, parks, schools, commercial and entertainment hubs with cutting edge medical facilities to sustain an exciting and satisfying living. The township has been meticulously planned by world renowned architects SOM with highly professional LEED certification to add latest technology in this architectural marvel. LEED certification means the full township will have adequate water and electricity, provision for rain water harvesting, efficient traffic planning etc. Godrej Garden City is situated in jagatpur, north-west area of ahemdabad that is also towards the gandhinagar, political capital of gujrat. Garden city is a perfect place to live your life with all needed modern amenities at a walk away only. You may walk down to enjoy your favorite movie, go to great cuisines and have a perfect work out. The sports facilities here include swimming pool, sports club, tennis lawn and basketball floor etc. The children can have world class education in the schools inside township. The elderly have great recreational facilities at their disposal too to have content and satisfaction in their life. The township has a big 10 acre green park that is lush green.
In a nutshell Godrej Garden City is a perfect place to live and invest for the people who are eyeing Ahemdabad as a destination. Add service tax – 3.44% on BSP + Car Parking Dev Charges. Service Tax of 12.36% on remaining
Download Godrej Garden City Brochure, for more and detailed information about this beautiful residential project.
Godrej Properties is one of the most popular Real Estate Company of India. It is a subsidiary of Godrej Group of Companies and was established in 1990 by Adi Godrej, headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Their projects are undergoing across the country and they mainly focuses on the development of residential, commercial and townships. They undertake projects operation at national as well as international level.
They had undertaken many construction projects and admired for luxurious and comfortable projects. They had set many milestone and landmarks during their growth and development. They had also rewarded by many organizations and communities are listed below:-
- ‘Top Indian real estate company’ awarded by STAR REALTY in the year of 2011–12
- ‘Best Commercial Projects of the year’ at the EPC World Awards in the year of 2011
- Rewarded for the ‘Luxurious Commercial Projects’ at the Property World Awards in the year of 2011
- ‘Asia’s Admirable Brand’ in the Real Estate Development Sector at the Asian Leadership Awards in the year of 2011
- ‘High-rise Tower Project of the Year’ at the Construction Week Awards in the year of 2011
- ‘Top 10 Indian Real Estate Builders’ at the 6th Construction World Architect and Builder Awards in the year of 2011
- ‘Best Marketed Indian Development Company 2011’ by 4Ps
- ‘Business & Market’ in association with India Council for Market Research (ICMR)
- ‘Best Podium Gargden’ by ‘Brihan Mumbai Maha Nagar Palika and Trees Authority Udyan’ in th year of 2010
- ‘Project of the Year’ by the Accommodation Times for the year 2007
- ‘Pinnacle Award’ by ZEE Business in the year 2006 for the best upcoming real estate project in India
- Top 200 and more Power Brands 2011–12 of India after an extensive pan India research conducted by Indian Council for Market Research (ICMR)