Provident Rising City Residential 2 and 3 BHK Apartments in Electronics City Bangalore at 25 Lacs onwards
Prevailing prices in electronic city corridor for homes from grade A developers around INR 4250 to 5250 psft with most inventory available around INR 4500 sft. High Price in Electronic city corridor combined with large apartment sizes make most of the residential project in this location unaffordable to many. Provident Rising City will have fine living amenities, intelligently sized apartment and is priced attractively, making it a fine investment opportunity for early investors.
Provident Rising City is the prelaunch project by Provident Group located in KN Halli near Electronics City, which offers luxury 2 and 3 BHK Apartments of Units Sizes 650 sq-ft to 1245 sq-ft. Each and every apartment will be spacious, beautifully planned and well designed. The Cost of this prelaunch project Provident Rising City is somewhere around 25 lac for a 2 BHK Unit of size 650 sq-ft.
Provident Rising City By Provident Group is mastered planned residential project in Electronics City Bangalore to be developed in 25 acres of greenery land. All residential development activity will be done in 60 percent of land and rest will be used for landscape and greenery. Provident Rising City Project will have modern and luxury amenities like swimming pools, club house, playing station, children playing station with separate living space for senior citizens.
Location Advantages and Directions
Coming up in the fastest growing corridor of Bangalore in Electronic city Corridor, Provident Rising city is strategically located near the IT/ITES & manufacturing hubs of Hosur Road, and has excellent connectivity with all parts of the city through the NICE road, ORR, PRR & Namma metro link.
Provident Rising city is located in the electronic city corridor, which employs close to 8 lakhs individuals across companies like Intel, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Motorola, Tata Power & Robert Bosch. Bommasandra Industrial Area and Jigini Industrial area which employs close to 1 lakh people in companies such as Tata Advanced Materials, Carl Zeiss, Aravind Mills, Biocon, Mahindra Reva & HCL is a mere 16 minutes’ drive. Hosur Road itself is the biggest manufacturing, Small & medium scale industrial belt of Bangalore employing more than 4 lakh individuals.
Many reputed institutes, Shopping malls, hospitals and restaurant are within few minutes of drive from the project.
Distance From Some Important Location:
- Provident Rising city is just 2Km off NH-7 (6-lane Hosur Road) near Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital on the electronic city corridor.
- Koramangala is a mere 30 minute drive through the elevated signal-free electronic city expressway.
- Nice Expressway – Peripheral ring road: A mere 10 to 15 minute drive through Hosur road, will connect Bannerghatta road, Kanakapura road, Mysore road, Magadi road via existing NICE Expressway and further connects Sarjapur road, old Madras road, Hennur road & Bellary road through the proposed Peripheral ring road.
- Bommasandra Metro Station Part of Bangalore metro rail( BMR)- Phase 2, shall be mere 10 minute drive from Rising City. BMR takes an investment of INR 300 Billion & covers around 72KM.
- Close proximity: Medical – Narayana Hrudayalaya, Sparsh; Education – Narayana E- Techno School, IIT Bangalore to name few.
Provident Rising City provides modern, living and lifestyle amenities in its beautiful life style apartments like:-
- Power Back-up /Feng-Shui / Vaastu Compliant
- Intercom Facility / Water purifier
- Security / Fire Alarm / Air Conditioned
- Lift(s) / Reserved Parking / Corner Property
- Visitor Parking / Swimming Pool / Water Storage
- Security Personnel / Bank Attached Property / Maintenance Staff
- Park / Fitness Centre / GYM
- Water softening plant / Waste Disposal / Rain Water Harvesting
- Shopping Centre / Club house / Community Center
Download Provident Rising City Brochure, for more and detailed information about this beautiful residential project.
Provident Housing Limited is a 100% subsidiary of Puravankara Projects Limited which is one of the major players in the Indian real estate industry. The Puravankara Group was established in 1975 to satisfy the growing demand for quality housing and commercial space. The Puravankara Group has over 35 years of excellence in the upper end of the housing and has presence in Dubai in the UAE and has business representatives in UK and the US. The group has a total land of 120 million sq ft. of which 20 million sq. feet is under construction. Provident caters to the needs of affordable home buyers which are mostly first time buyers.