Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Vasavi Group is a leading real estate entity that is convertible with sustainability and excellence of design. Vasavi Group thrives on innovation and design perfection when it comes to project development. The portfolio of property by Vasavi Group includes several residential projects in Hyderabad. The Group is known for offering quality at its projects and is synonymous with architectural excellence, alteration, innovation and customer satisfaction. The company develops projects at prime locations and has a team of professionals working to deliver the same on time. The company adheres to quality standards for its projects and ensures customer satisfaction. bed • Vasavi GP Trends is one of the residential developments by Vasavi Group, located in Nanakramguda Hyderabad. This project consist 2BHK, 3BHK and 4BHK flats and also sky villas at very competitive and affordable price. It is well designed, planned, maintained and is built with all modern amenities and facilities. Vasavi GP Trends is located on outer ring road adjacent to IT hub in Nanakramguda near Gachibowli, this is the most upcoming belt in Hyderabad. Moreover, Vasavi GP Trends is the most exalted and estimated venture of VASAVI Group. This is coming with only 1 tower with 24 levels in 2.5 acres which is covering only 35% of land, remaining 65% area is an open space with jogging track, children play area, greeneries, water bodies, visitor parking, outdoor games, etc. Vasavi GP Trends have 3 level cellar parking, Mezzanine and first floors are for entrance lobbies with 23,000 sq ft club house, and also every sixth floor has a conventional area of 16 X 50 feet used for peculiar amenities and facilities for you. Here apartment dawn from part of 1st level to 22nd level, consisting 14 flats per floor (2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK). 23rd level and 24th level consists of 13 Sky Villas. This region of Hyderabad is now amidst of residential projects made by the Vasavi Group GP Trends Residency real estate company. These projects deliver and offer great apartments which are entrenched with fine and best quality materials. Also the cost of the apartments is based on the request value. All the necessary facilities like hospital, play school, petrol pump, park, bank, ATMs, train station, metro station, bus station, school, higher education facilities, and restaurant all in a near neck of the woods of the residential project. We have also provided other amenities of the project that are a well-developed green area serving as a garden, a community hall, intercom, power back up, and a playground for the children and they also have dexterity for outdoor games, a club house and much more. bath •